Komatsu has launched its new KOMTRAX, a complimentary remote monitoring system that provides access to specific machine data and jobsite management via an improved interface. With an interactive map, you can easily access telemetry data at a glance on your computer or your mobile.
Access the new KOMTRAX
The new KOMTRAX offers multiple added benefits including:
1. Improved interface
With a more user-friendly and intuitive look and feel, users will be able to better navigate through the site. Data is displayed in a more structured and meaningful way so users can rapidly understand content and maximise the value of KOMTRAX.
2. Interactive View with Google Maps
Through map or satellite view, users can easily see telemetry data at a glance. By zooming in the interactive map, users can click to see machine data and view a route to the machine. Additionally, step by step directions to the machine is a few mouse clicks away.
3. Enhanced search tool
The new website features a new unified search field allowing users to search across various criteria such as model, type, sub type, serial number etc. Users can also pre-set their search settings, thus save time having to re-input the same search criteria in future.
4. Jobsite Management
By tracking their machine, users can easily view and manage how many hours their machines have worked and the amount of fuel it consumes allowing for better performance management of their fleet.
The new KOMTRAX features:
- Fleet Management - Improves your fleet utilisation.
- Machine Location - Helps identify the exact geographic location of your machine.
- Work Monitoring - Reports on what your machine is doing.
- Security - Locks your machine remotely, for added anti-theft and safety measures.
- Machine Performance - Monitors whether your machine requires service or maintenance.
1. How does KOMTRAX work?
- GPS satellite provides position information to your machine.
- The KOMTRAX unit in your machine gathers engine and position data, and send its this information back to the satellite.
- The satellite transmits the data to the KOMTRAX data centre.
- The KOMTRAX data centre stores and distributes this information for the entirety of the machines life.
- You can access data stored by the KOMTRAX data centre using your desktop or mobile device.
2. Benefits of KOMTRAX?
- Service Meter Reading
- Identifying physical address
- Geofencing an area requested by the customer
- Actual fuel consumption/ average hourly fuel consumption/ residual fuel level
- Dashboard cautions
- Maintenance reminders/ notifications
- Six-digit abnormality code
- Forced lock/ “Night Time” lock/ calendar lock
- Out of Area alerts
- Movement generated position reports
- Actual working hours (engines operating periods throughout the day)
- Attachment working hours
- Operation hours in each work mode (economy, power, breaker, lifting)
- Digging hours
- Hoisting hours Hoisting hours
- Travel hours Travel hours
- Breaker usage hours
- Hydraulic relief hours
- Eco-mode usage hours
- Load frequency (hours spent in four different load levels determined by pump pressures or engine torque)
3. How do I get KOMTRAX?
KOMTRAX is a complimentary service and fitted onto all Komatsu machines. To see if your machine is enabled please contact the KOMTRAX department.
4. How much does KOMTRAX cost?
To ensure we deliver the best service possible, KOMTRAX is free of charge throughout the life of your machine.
For more information about KOMTRAX contact us:
Phone: 1300 566 287