Komatsu Australia is equipped with four track press facilities across the country that performs undercarriage inspections or track repairs. As a large Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), we boast an extensive track press facility network, which means we can service an undercarriage at one of our six sites without outsourcing to a third party supplier.
Additionally, our mobile Track Press is available to perform undercarriage operations at your site.
Our state-of-the-art track press facilities can breathe new life and efficiency into your undercarriage by replacing necessary parts only.
Service jobs include:
· Pin and bush turns or pin and bush replacement
· Shoe bolt-up
· Grouser plate relugging
Fixed Track Press Locations
· Sydney, NSW
· Brisbane, QLD
· Mackay, QLD
· Perth, WA
How our Track Press services help manage your undercarriage life:
Once your undercarriage is put on the track press and dismantled, you receive a full inspection analysis report and detailed recommendations on specific components.
• Inspect sealing surface for wear, damage, deterioration and roughness
• Vacuum test seal joints to ensure no loss of pressure
• Vacuum pump used to remove air inside pin assembly
• Replace track chain lubricant with recommended lubricant
• Replace all seal groups
• Inspect pin surface and ends for stepped wear, scraping, cracks and faults
• Inspect surfaces for wear, cracks, breakage and corrosion
• Inspect link for wear in contact surface with bushing
• Inspect load ring for wear
• Inspect the spacer for corrosion, wear, cracks and breakage
• Inspect link bore surfaces, height and bush face surface for serviceability
• Repair mating surface by sanding
• Inspect shoe and link mating surface
• Weld the lug materials to shoe grouser
• Torque tighten shoe bolt to manufacturers’ torque specifications
For more information on Komatsu's Track Press Shop Facilities, please call 1300 566 287 to speak to your nearest Customer Support Representative.